Friday, September 28, 2007

Basement




As some of you know, I am currently working on finishing our basement. Erin and I have been talking about it for almost 4 years, and a few weeks ago things finally got underway. My goal (which is pretty agressive) it to have it finished before Claire's first birthday (Dec 19th). I'm trying to do as much of it on my own (well, with the help of some very generous and talented friends) to save a few dollars. Here are a few pictures of where we are currently at...I have about 2/3 of it framed. When its all finished, we'll have almost 1,000 square feet of extra space...which will include a family room, workout room, office/scrapbooking room, and a full bathroom. And with all of Claires things...which will only get worse with her birthday and Christmas coming in a few months, we need the space!!

No comments: